Delivering Outstanding Service Since 1969
Are you a champion at doing residential HVAC service work and delivering service that customers cannot get enough of? Are you dependable, resourceful, and responsible? Do you have lots of energy, a good work ethic and loads of common sense when it comes to HVAC service work?
We are a high-profile service company that is growing fast and looking to grow our team. We are looking for talented, HVAC Service and Install experts to help us deliver exceptional service in the Davis County area. Excellent pay, benefits, paid training, and a fun place to work!
- Job Description
- 1-2 years experience in installing and servicing all makes and models of HVAC equipment
- SAFETY first
- Represent our company with the highest level of integrity
- WOW our clients by servicing and installing furnaces and air conditioners in Davis County
- On-going training
- Willing to work weekends and overtime
Greet each day with a smile. You are on time. Making sure your truck is clean and stocked each day. You always practice SAFETY first. You want to exceed customer’s expectations. Wow the customer through your service. You represent Craig’s Services with the highest level of integrity. You are willing to be coached by a team leader.
What is most important to us is that you have the communication skills to educate and help customers make proper HVAC decisions. We follow the motto “No man left behind!” This is the key to being a team player.
- RMGA and EPA Certified
- 1-2 years of experience
- Hard-working and a great attitude
- Willing to learn and grow with the company
*Our aim is a long-term relationship
- Company Perks
- Paid training
- Paid vacations
- Bonus and commission incentives
- View All Positions Available!
- Service Technicians
- Install Experts
- Customers Service Representatives (CSR)
- Comfort Advisors